Dear NinjaBE® Family,
We understand the growing concern regarding coronavirus (COVID-19) and that it is impacting all of us. It is of utmost importance to us to keep you, your loved ones and our employees healthy and safe.
Extra precautions should be taken in public spaces like ours and we are doing this. Based on recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control, State of Maryland and Howard County Department of Health along with the State of Emergencies in place at the county, state and federal levels, NinjaBE is closed for Open Gym until further notice.
Below are some of the measures we have been taking to ensure you have a safe and enjoyable experience:
1. Providing hand-sanitizing stations throughout the facility
2. Increasing daily frequency of sanitizing when cleaning all surfaces in our venue including doorknobs, handrails, counters, touchscreens, waiver stations, air bags, handholds, mats, equipment and restrooms using products proven to be effective. While we always have done a deep clean at least once per week of our facility, we are now doing it daily.
3. Ongoing staff training & evaluation for proper cleaning and sanitizing techniques
4. Enabling our staff to be healthy and able to be of service to you
5. Monitoring guests for potential sickness before entering Open Gym
6. Ensuring that maximum capacity is well below that for large group gatherings at all times so guests will have room for social distancing.
We also ask that you take extra precautions regarding interactions with others, such as opting for elbow or hand bumps over handshakes and respecting the wishes of those who may not want to get too close. Also, please use sanitizer, hand wipes or wash your hands upon entering and leaving any building.
Once we have determined our reopening date, we will make you aware via our website home page (www.ninjabe.com), Facebook page (@NinjaBEFun) and Google posting of our operating hours. Meanwhile, we will post updates in these places as needed. We appreciate you and are committed to welcoming you back when appropriate to provide an outstanding experience for you and your family.
Here are some helpful tips and up-to-the-minute news from trusted sources:
Centers for Disease Control (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html)
State of Maryland (https://health.maryland.gov/pages/home.aspx)
Howard County Department of Health (https://www.howardcountymd.gov/Departments/Health)
We wish you good health and thank you for entrusting us to deliver you a valued Ninja Warrior experience. DoNinja!®
Dawn Alexander, General Manager