NinjaBE introduces all-day-play in our newest “state of the art” Ninja Warrior Obstacle Racing Center located in Columbia Maryland. Kids seven (7) and up are welcome to explore the one of a kind physical fitness games (FitGames) available within our 25,000 square feet facility.
NinjaBE’s structured camp is guided by our group of trained Ninja Warrior Instructors of Obstacles- dubbed SenseiO’s. These Camp Leaders learned the Ninja Warrior Sport by training & competing in Ninja Warrior Obstacle Racing competitions.
SenseiO’s and helpers have been vetted (background checked) and have completed extensive training on how to teach Ninja’s.
To compel children to desire safe physical play more than virtual play –
and meet challenges
which strengthen their body, mind, and spirit.
- NinjaBE Instructor (SenseiO) to Student ratio is 1:12. We commit to a low SenseiO -to- Student ratio to insure a meaningful Fitness experience for each Ninja.
- 16 unique activity stations that engage & motivate our student Ninja
- Ninja Warrior Obstacle Course training led by past “American Ninja Warrior” competitors
- Unrestricted access to NinjaBE’s 10 fun & challenging FitGames (Fitness Games)
- Lessons on safety techniques which help encourage “safe indoor and outdoor play
- Spacious rooms for Camp Movie Sessions
- Unique, fun, and challenging indoor & outdoor activities
Every minute of NinjaBE’s camp is scripted to engage, challenge and excite our student Ninja’s. We offer a mix of high-intensity athletic fitness stations with relaxed, low-key activity stations that are designed to re-energize and stimulate our Campers. Competition is a key tool that we use to generate adrenaline needed for successful obstacle racing. Each Ninja Team (12 students) competes against themselves, and other members of their group for the fastest time of the day, and also learns teamwork & comradery thru team racing. Parents are welcomed guests at our end of camp NinjaBE Games.
8:45 Parent signs-in NinjaBE Camper
9:00 Ninja assigned to SenseiO Group Leader SenseiO Intro- Welcome
9:15 Group Camp Welcome message “NinjaBE Goal for the Day”
9:30 Stretch warmup routine
10:00 Ninja Teams go to 1st FitGame Station
10:30 Transition to new FitGame Station every 30 minutes
12:00 Half-Day campers sign out
12:30 Begin Lunch rotation by Sub-Groups
3:00 Team Competitions begin
3:45 SenseiO offers constructive feedback
4:00 Full Day & Afternoon Camp session sign-out
Things to bring:
Comfortable athletic wear, sneakers, boxed nut-free lunch (full-day campers), NinjaBE Store cash (no more than $20), signed emergency information form
Camp Pricing & Registration:
Due to safety and insurance reasons parents can only be present 15 minutes prior to start and end of camp.
15% Discount for each Sibling
5% Discount 1st Fifty (50) Campers
(DISCOUNT DEDUCTED AT CAMP START DATE)