Summer 2019 Camps
NinjaBE introduces all-day-play in our newest “state of the art” Ninja Warrior Obstacle Racing Center located in Columbia Maryland. Kids seven (7) and up are welcome to explore the one of a kind physical fitness games (FitGames) available within our 25,000 square feet facility.
NinjaBE’s structured camp is guided by our group of trained Ninja Warrior Instructors of Obstacles- dubbed SenseiO’s. These Camp Leaders learned the Ninja Warrior Sport by training & competing in Ninja Warrior Obstacle Racing competitions.
SenseiO’s and helpers have been vetted (background checked) and have completed extensive training on how to teach Ninja’s.
Camp Theme – “Growth Mindset”
NinjaBE Camp programs intertwine physical activity and mindset growth to further enhance a child’s development and interaction with his/her world. The physical aspect challenges the body and builds muscle memory and endurance, while the mindset aspect shapes and molds a way of thinking. Our Camp program fosters a way of moving and thinking for your child that will be applicable now and into the future. Here is an opportunity to help your little Ninja grow while “Feeling the Fun” at NinjaBE .
To compel children to desire safe physical play more than virtual play – and meet challenges which strengthen their body, mind, and spirit.
- NinjaBE Instructor (SenseiO) to Student ratio is 1:12. We commit to a low SenseiO -to- Student ratio to insure a meaningful Fitness experience for each Ninja.
- 27 unique activity stations that engage & motivate our student Ninja
- Ninja Warrior Obstacle Course training led by seasoned instructors
- Unrestricted access to NinjaBE’s 10 fun & challenging FitGames (Fitness Games)
- Lessons on safety techniques which help encourage “safe indoor and outdoor play
- Spacious rooms for learning breaks & lunch
- Unique, fun, and challenging indoor & outdoor activities
Camp Pricing & Registration
Things to bring:
Comfortable athletic wear, sneakers, boxed nut-free lunch (full-day campers), NinjaBE Store cash (no more than $20), signed emergency information form
(9am – 4pm)
(8am – 9am)
(4pm – 5pm)
15% Discount for 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th Sibling
(DISCOUNT DEDUCTED AT CAMP START DATE)
No Refunds AFTER April 1, 2019.
08:45 Parent signs-in NinjaBE Camper
09:00 Ninja assigned to SenseiO Group Leader SenseiO Intro- Welcome
09:15 Group Camp Welcome message “NinjaBE Goal for the Day”
09:30 Stretch warmup routine
10:00 Ninja’s begin FitGame Station rotation
10:05 Start Learn/Do FitGame Instruction
10:30 Transition to new FitGame Station every 30 minutes
12:00 Begin Lunch rotation by Sub-Groups
12:30 Ninja’s continue thru FitGame Stations
15:00 Group Challenges begin
15:45 SenseiO offers constructive feedback
16:00 Full Day & Afternoon Camp session sign-out